In 2016, $31bn was spent on social media advertising, but what does that mean for you? I can help determine which social media platforms best fit your demographics and how to properly use those medias.
Helpful Social Media Tips
- Be creative: Write interesting content that engages your audience.
- Go live: One of the newest types of content to hit the social media scene is live video – check out Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Periscope, Twitch and Snapchat.
- Create a video: Use a conversational tone in video so it feels authentic and emphasize key points.
- Add visuals: Maximize marketing power with photos and illustrations. Focus on the ongoing delivery of value, not just on publishing a cool picture. Add a logo and/or link so viewers can trace it back to your brand.
- #NationalDays: Connect with your audience by hashtaging national holidays. For example: “Its national #BestFriend day! Show them some love with this new beautiful necklace!” “Its national #SelfieDay What better way to celebrate than by taking a picture wearing my fav. Earrings!”